• 1 box Stonewall Kitchen Cheddar Herb Biscuit Mix
• 1/3 lb. sliced, smoked deli turkey
• 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
• 1 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
• Mayonnaise to taste
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
Make Stonewall Kitchen Cheddar Herb Biscuits according to package directions. Roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut into 1 3/4 inch rounds. Bake until golden brown.While baking, slice deli turkey into small circles with a cookie cutter, slightly larger than the muffins. In a bowl, mix 1/2 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Horseradish Sauce with Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard and 1 TBSP of mayonnaise or more, to taste.Mix until creamy, add the chopped chives and set aside.Cut through each muffin horizontally, removing the tops. Spread each bottom generously with Horseradish Sauce. Place 2 rounds of smoked turkey over sauce and replace top. Set on an attractive tray, garnishing with additional parsley and chives if desired.